1. Upon receiving the O2 Installation Kit, remove the heat shield and drill a 9mm hole in the head pipe.
2. Set the rivnut on the groove side of the nut of the Rivet Tool.
3. Secure the nut with a 17 mm wrench and use a 5 mm hex wrench to tighten the rivnut.
4. Fix the O2 sampler block to the head pipe using the supplied copper seal washer and the vented hexagon socket head bolt. Attach the silicone hose to the exhaust port jet on the O2 block.
5. Secure the O2 block with a wrench (or by other means) and install the O2 sensor.
6. After tuning is complete, remove Wideband sensor and adapter block. Install stainless steel button head screw and a small amount of anti seize. Reinstall heat shields.
7. Follow more in depth steps HERE.
For more about Direct Link, check out the Direct Link Online Manual!