1. Perform Free Air Calibration, instructions located HERE.
2. The free air calibration procedure should be performed on first use, then at reasonable intervals (every 25-50 motorcycles) or whenever a sensor is replaced.
3. You will need to install the O2 bungs on to the bike with either the O2 Installation Kit or O2 Installation Kit LITE.
4. You can now perform auto-tuning with TRo2 Sensor System.
5. Instructions for Auto-Tuning, located HERE
For more about Direct Link, check out the Direct Link Online Manual!